Just ask Sanddra for the image you want and she will make it for you with excellence. She has an incredible gift! I am moved by this painting that she made for my office. A big thank you, Eve
Sanddra is a very pleasant person and knows her job well. My order was completed accurately and very quickly. I am delighted with it. I can only recommend her.
I contacted Sanddra to illustrate the portrayal of my grandchildren on birthday cards. What I liked most about her process is that she integrates the characters smoothly, with delicacy, and with a beautiful intuition. I would recommend Sanddra to anyone, without hesitation, because she does a great job and puts a balm in what she does.
Personalized portrait of the whole family for Father's Day. Sanddra did a quality job in no time with little information. What I like the most is the color that she uses in her designs, which makes them very funny. We are all very satisfied and without a doubt we recommend her for her very good work.
Sanddra created an illustration for a new meditation and mindfulness club for teenage girls. I wanted her to create an image that would resonate with the girls and mirror back to them a sense of community they were building. Sanddra’s creativity took this idea even further. She created custom portraits of each of the girls and included symbols and details that empowered them. Her drawings are full of color and positive energy, they are inspiring and catch your attention. I would definitely recommend Sanddra as an illustrator! If you have a business, her creative approach will offer you iconic images that can express and embody way more than words can describe.
Custom Pet Portrait
💕 DETAILS ABOUT THE PORTRAIT:
Please, have in mind that the illustration I used as a commission thumbnail is just an example, each pet portrait will be different and unique.
The illustration will be done 100% in my style (I can change the original hair and eye color of the pet drawn), the process does not include revisions or changes.
☻ This is a personal commission exclusively for one custom pet portrait (cat, dog, etc.).☻ One pet per illustration. ☻ I draw your pet portrait including an abstract background, unless you prefer a plain background. ☻ At the end, you get a digital file to print at home with the illustration. Delivered by email.
The entire process takes around 2-3 weeks from the time I receive clear reference photos.
Send me photos and a short description of your pet’s personality.
I prefer photos that:
- Include different angles
- Include at least one good facial close-up, the pet should be in focus
- Clear face and looking at the camera or with a head turned to 3/4 angle
- Include at least one good full body pose if you want a full body portrait (naked with paws and tail visible), so that I can see all body markingsand colorings)
- Are taken in natural lighting that show accurte colors
- No dark or pixelated pictures
- Show toys you would like me to include in the drawing, if you want me to include them.
✔️ THIS IS CREATED UNDER A NON-COMMERCIAL USE ILLUSTRATION LICENCE
✔️ WHEN THE PET PORTRAIT WILL BE SENT:
I will start working on commissions in the order in which those were made. Therefore, receiving the reference photos as soon as possible is very important and mandatory. After finishing the pet portrait I will contact you via email and send you the digital file. I will not be sharing digital previous during the process.
✔️ YOUR PURCHASE INCLUDES:
- One pet portrait per illustration as a digital file.
- High-resolution 300-dpi JPEG in the following size: 8×10 inches (20.32 x 25.4 cm)
- File is for personal use only. Sharing is strictly prohibited.
✔️ INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASE:
After your payment you will receive an email confirming your purchase – Be sure to check your junk/spam/promoted folders for the automated email from email@example.com. After your purchase, please send one or two clear reference photos as described above and tell me if you prefer an abstract background or a plain background to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include the personal data used during your purchase (last name, first name, email address)
✔️ RETURNS, EXCHANGES, CANCELLATIONS:
Pet portraits are not refundable. I do not accept returns, exchanges or cancellations.
↝ FOR NON COMMERCIAL USE ONLY↜
The illustration is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. This means that customer cannot use it for commercial purposes or projects, Instagram (or any other social media). It is created under a Non-Commercial Illustration License. This is not an exclusive illustration license, which means that illustrator Sanddra can still post it on these social networks to showcase her work. The customer cannot distribute the illustration becuse Sanddra retains all copyright as the author.
↝ PRINTING ↜
You may print the file with the illustration on your home printer or a local printer. I recommend using Springhill White Cardstock Paper made of 100% recyclable material that is committed to contributing to healthy forest ecosystems or Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper, however regular white paper works fine.
Due to differences in monitor and printer calibrations, colors may appear different in print than on screen. The final print quality will depend on the type of printer and paper used. You may take your digital file to a printer for professional printing if desired.
↝ NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED ↜
This listing is for a digital file to be printed by you upon completion, when the artwork has been completed and emailed to you.
↝ PLEASE BE AWARE ↜
- Because of the small commission prices, we will not be reviewing sketches together during the process.
- Pet portraits are Non-Refundable.
- The customer is responsible for sending reference photos as requested as soon as the purchase is done. Any excessively long delay in sending them will result in a revision of the return date.
- Any failure to send reference photos will automatically result in the cancellation of the order without refund as portraits are non-refundable.
- Sanddra will not be responsible for delays caused by the customer.
- Sanddra will not be responsible if the customer does not send the reference photos or clear photos.
- In the event of incapacity for work, as a result of illness or accident, Sanddra reserves the right to modify the current schedule without the Customer being able to require the payment of compensation. It is accepted that Sanddra must notify the Customer from the first working day of his incapacity.